ASR is proud to introduce a Honda brake kit specifically developed for racing. We choose AP Racing as our supplier as they are known for their high standards and engineering detail in every product they make.
We developed custom components and made modifications, for adapting the very robust AP Racing aluminum 4-piston calipers and AP 299x32mm rotors under 15x8 wheels for Civic & Integra vehicle applications.
The ASR 11.75" (299mm) Big Brake Kit will offer a wide array of benefits, while shaving roughly 8 lbs. of unsprung weight per corner on your Civic or Integra be it for street or racing purposes.
With an incredible array of inexpensive brake pad options, pads are far larger/thicker than stock pads and will last significantly longer than oem style pads. You'll replace your pads a lot less often, saving money in the long-term.
About the Caliper:
Mitigation of pad knockback due to 4lb. anti-knock back springs in the calipers. The AP caliper finish is highly resistant to wear and deterioration under high heat track conditions Stainless steel caliper hardware for a long caliper service life under frequent pad change conditions. High temperature, low drag seals that will hold up to track temps better than OEM components= less rebuilding and longer service life. No dust boots to burn up under high temp conditions. Simple pad change with one bolt and no spring clips (no tapping out the pins as you would on a Brembo caliper). Extremely compact package for superior wheel fitment. Stainless steel pistons that keep heat out of your brake fluid to resist fluid fade during extended track sessions.
About the Rotor:
High airflow, heavy duty AP Racing J Hook brake discs that weigh 5 lbs less than the OEM units despite their larger size. AP Racing J Hook slot design that gives more pad bite/feel, and distributes heat evenly throughout the disc. Disc metallurgy specifically designed to handle the temps typically seen on track offers a long service life.
Because of their quality and trusted brand name, AP Racing brake systems hold their value well in the used market, and you will get a considerable amount of money back out of them if you ever decide to part and sell your car.
AP Racing CP8350 26SL / 27SL
- Caliper Weight: 4.8lbs
- Piston Size: 38.1mm & 41.3mm
- Piston Area: 45.56cm^3
- Disc Thickness: 32mm
- Pad Thickness: 20mm
- Brake Line Inlet Thread: M10x1.0 (OEM Honda Spec.)
CP 3862 104GA / 105GA
- Type: 2-Piece Floating
- Weight: 10.71 lbs
- Diameter: 299mm / 11.75in.
- Thickness: 32mm / 1.25in.
- # of Vanes: 60
2 - AP Racing CP8350 Caliper (custom machined)
2 - AP Racing CP3862 Disc
2 - Caliper Mounting Brackets
2 - ASR Aluminum Rotor Hat
4 - 17mm Mounting Bolts
4 - ARP Studs
4 - ARP Stud Nuts
2 - 3mm 4x100mm Rotor Spacers
16 - Rotor Bolt
16 - Rotor Nut
32 - Rotor Washer
*Note: New brake pads and brake lines are not included. Original brake lines and OEM replacement lines can be used. New crush washers are needed.
Compatible Brake Pads:
Pads Offered through ASR:
- Hawk DTC60 HB521G.800
- Hawk DTC70 HB521U.800
- Hawk HPS HB521F.800
- Winmax WMP830
Other Compatible Brake Pads:
- Wilwood: SL6R Type 7420
- PCF: 7751.20 BB
- Raybestos: R701.20
- Porterfield:43/4" Stockcar BB
Compatible Brake Pad Specs:
- 133.2mm x 60.0mm x 20.mm
This brake kit has been designed to fit under a 15" wheel, however not all 15x8 wheels are compatible.
- ALL Volk Racing TE37 15x8 +35 / +25
- ALL Gram Lights 57DR 15x8 +35 / +25
- ALL Gram Lights 57 Transcend 15x8 +35 / +25
- Enkei RPF1 15x8
- FFD EVO1 15x8
- 949 Racing 6UL 15x8
4x100 Compatible Vehicle Applications:
- Designed for fitment on 4x100 Honda/Acura knuckle assemblies w/ 10.3" with or with out ABS brake system.
- Fitment on the smaller 4x100 9.2" brake system (non-ABS) knuckle assemblies is not compatible.
- 90-91 Civic EX
- 89-91 Civic/CRX SiR (JDM)
- 93-95 Civic EX w/ABS
- 94-95 Civic Si HB w/ABS
- 93-97 Delsol models w/ABS
- 96-00 Civic EX w/ABS
- 99-00 Civic Si
- 90-93 Integra (all models)
- 94-01 Integra (all models)
* The included hub spacers are for 4x100 applications only. They are placed between the face of the wheel hub and get sandwiched behind the rotor hat, effectively re-correcting and centering the AP Racing rotor within the AP Racing caliper. The reason behind these spacers is because of slight hub offset variances between 4x100 and 5x114 wheel hubs (5x114 hubs are 3mm wider than 4x100 hubs thus affecting 4x100 rotor-to-caliper alignment) .
5x114 Compatible Vehicle Applications:
- Any 92-00 Civic or 90-01 Integra with a JDM ITR 98 Spec 5 lug conversion
(36mm axle nut)
- 99-01 JDM DC2 Integra Type-R
- 02-06 Acura RSX Type S
- 06-11 Civic Si (8th gen civic)
- 12+ Civic Si (9th gen civic)
****( EK9 Civic Type R and USDM DC2 Integra Type R available soon )****
The listed 5x114 vehicles are compatible with this kit; hub spacers included in the kit is not used.
Instructions Coming Soon!!!
All orders placed with A-Spec Racing by phone, fax, mail, web, or e-mail constitute the acknowledgment and acceptance of all conditions listed on A-Spec Racing's price list and all conditions listed below. All parts shall remain the property of A-Spec Racing until paid in full.
In the event that A-Spec Racing’s computer server/database encounters technical difficulties, which may create discrepancies with product pricing or shipping calculations, A-Spec Racing will make all corrections at the time of processing. Customers will be notified of any errors and will have the option to continue with their order with corrected totals or cancel their order. A-Spec Racing will not be held responsible for miscalculated totals due to errors.
All orders sold to California addresses will include 8.75% California sales tax. This is required by the California State Board of Equalization. In the event that sales tax is not appropriately applied to an order placed at asrparts.com that is being shipped to a California address, A-Spec Racing will calculate sales tax once the order is processed. In the event that sales tax is calculated incorrectly, A-Spec Racing will calculate the correct rate. There will be no notification made regarding the adjustment of the total amount of the order reflecting sales tax or corrected sales tax.
All prices, materials, designs, colors, contents included with a product, and product specifications are subject to change without notice. Some product images may be shown with optional items that are sold separately. Some product photos may be for representation purposes only and may not be the actual product. Product photos are for illustration purposes only; some product colors/pigmentations may differ from photos.
A-Spec Racing accepts the following payment methods through our secure online website:
• Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Shipping addresses must match billing addresses.
• PayPal: Payments may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. A-Spec Racing only accepts PayPal payments from verified accounts with confirmed shipping addresses. Items will only be shipped to customer’s confirmed address.
• Money Orders and Cashier Checks: Funds must be cleared before orders will be processed. Please allow 7-10 business days after receipt of check. Please make checks payable to A-Spec Racing; include your name, order number, and phone number.
• International Orders: A-Spec Racing only accepts PayPal. PayPal payment must be listed as “Seller Protection Policy: Eligible” on the transaction details page and must be from a confirmed address. Payments will be accepted in U.S. currency only.
• A-Spec Racing does not accept international credit cards.
• Some credit card/PayPal orders may require extra identification from cardholder to complete the transaction. This is to protect both the customer and A-Spec Racing from unauthorized orders or fraudulent transactions.
Free Shipping for ALL PRODUCTS sold within the contiguous 48 states.
Contact A-Spec Racing for all shipping outside of the contiguous 48 states.
All other shipping and handling charges are based on the following:
• Delivery method
• Item weight, size, and dimensions
• Shipping preferences
Orders are normally shipped via FedEx, UPS or USPS. For overseas and international orders, please contact us for details. Duties and Taxes overseas are not included in the shipping price. International buyers are responsible for any fees or taxes accumulated during the shipping process. We do our best to accurately estimate when items will ship from our facility. Estimated shipping dates are based on several factors, including destination address and how quickly items can be prepared for shipment.
Estimated Delivery Time:
• Order processing: 1-2 business days
• Continental U.S shipment transit time: 1-7 days
• International shipment transit time: 5-30 days
Credit card purchases will only be shipped to the correct corresponding billing address of the card used. PayPal purchases will only be shipped to the correct corresponding verified address.
A-Spec Racing packs all merchandise carefully to prevent damage during shipment. Nevertheless, damage may occasionally occur while in transit. Please inspect package(s) immediately prior to accepting delivery. Damages and evidence of tampering must be reported to A-Spec Racing and to the respective shipping carrier immediately. It is extremely important that the contents of the shipment be thoroughly inspected upon receipt for potential shipping damage. If damage is observed and found, simply refuse the package.
A-Spec Racing warrants all products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for normal use and service, regardless of mileage, for a period of time not to exceed 12 months from the original date of retail purchase. Parts returned must be determined by A-Spec Racing to be defective prior to any warranty credit or replacement is issued. A-Spec Racing’s obligation under warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at its discretion, any part proven defective. The customer must prepay transportation charges. Final determination of the suitability of the products for the use contemplated by the buyer is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
A-Spec Racing shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, including claims for delay, loss of profits, or labor. A-Spec Racing shall not be liable for any damages or injuries to persons or property resulting from improper installation or misuse of any part subject to this warranty. There are no other warranties expressed or implied extending beyond those set forth above.
It is the responsibility of the individual to check with local laws and regulations to deem if the products to be installed on their vehicle coincides with said rules and regulations.
We realize that returns and exchanges are a part of purchasing process and we do our best to make it as easy as possible. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to A-Spec Racing within 15 DAYS of product receival. Returns must be unused, in the state of brand new condition, and in it's original packaging. Special order, Clearance, and Used items are excluded. A 10-15% restocking fee may be applied and shipping costs are excluded.
Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receival at A-Spec Racing), your return will be processed and we will issue you a refund within 7-15 business days. Please note as part of our 15 day return policy, all returns will need to be received by ASR within 15 days of customer return request.