The ultimate rear swaybar for your 8th gen Civic race car is finally here! ASR engineers went out of the box and came up with an innovative design that eliminates the weak mounting points and inefficient load path of the stock location.
The ASR 25.4mm (1 inch ) hollow sway bar is frame rail mounted and swaybar links are attached on the outboard side of the control arm. This design allows for much better leverage and thus swaybar can be smaller and the whole package can be lighter.
Heat treated 4130 Chromoly 25.4mm hollow sway bar
- 2 hollow swaybar wall thicknesses available: 0.095" and 0.0120"
- Machined aluminum arms
- Machined aluminum pillow block brackets
- Spherical Delrin pillow block bearings eliminate binding
- Over sized adjustable endlink
- Upgrade-able to blade style arm in the future
- Requires 4 x 0.750" access holes to be drilled on the trunk floor
- Removal of muffler heat shield
- Drilling of 2 x 1.0" holes on the rear floor cover
- Swaybar may not clear muffler
MADE IN U.S.A.