While the High Performance Street/Race pad is ideal for many aggressive drivers that own high performance street cars, it does produce a bit of noise and dust.
- Aggressive Torque
- Great Rotor and Pad Wear Life
- 100-1200°F Operating Temperatures
- Smooth and Predictable Control
- Designed to Deliver High Deceleration Rates
- Smooth Braking Feel
- Consistent Brake Release Characteristics
Hawk Performance High Performance Street 5.0 Pads offer more stopping power and get resistance to brake fade, elevating your street car’s performance. This makes them more responsive and durable than most standard original brakes and makes Hawk Performance High Performance Street 5.0 Pads the best choice to increase your braking performance and reliability while being both cost conscious and “Made in the USA”.
As standard brake pads wear, brake dust is released as the friction material wears in everyday braking. Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 brake pads are formulated to produce and release extremely low levels of dust in normal street driving conditions while also being very quiet.
- Pushing the Limits of ABS
- Decreased stopping distances
- Improved pedal feel from initial pressure through entire pedal stroke
- Minimal fade under Higher Temps
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors
- Very quiet, low noise
- Improved braking over OE pads
- Extended pad life